Electric Point Machines
Safety, functionality and economic efficiency – these are the distinguishung characteristics of HANNING & KAHL point machines. With modular structure, these point machines are unsurpassed in their versatility.
For deployment on depots and rail networks, HANNING & KAHL offers point machines which are extremely economically efficient on account of their long service life and minimum maintenance requirement. We also offer electric point machines for flat-bottom rail deployment which are suitable for the harsh everyday conditions in shunting operations and for train-protection applications.
The advantages at a glance:
- Drive form can be freely selected: electro-magnetic or electro-hydraulic, all common operating voltages are possible
- Compact design for all gauges in concretebased prefabricated tracks, in open tracks and bridges
- Swift and simple installation
- Modular structure: can be supplied for all point types in functional variants
- Low-maintenance: no function-relevant wear between overhauls
- Patented and verified safety engineering
- Optional fitting of remote monitoring for needs-based maintenance
- Adaptable in other makes of earthcase
- Mechanical manual setting