Specification, verification of reliability, availability, maintainability and safety of rail-based products, applications and projects
HANNING & KAHL advises and supports you with the development and introduction of new products, and also with the planning and realisation of new equipment and new projects. We offer bespoke advice and implementation on the basis of VDV regulations, BOStrab (German ordinance on the construction and operation of trams), building site regulations and on the basis of the CENELEC standards EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129. Phases 1 to 4 of the CENELEC process are indispensable modules essential for successful product design and project implementation which are the responsibility of the operator and the contractor.
We would be pleased to offer you our services in conceptual design, definition of application conditions, risk analysis and the compilation of system requirements. These demanding tasks can be elaborated in parts or as a whole by our team in direct cooperation with you as operator and together with your independent assessor.
Further verification modules in RAMS management:
- Clearly defining systems,
- Performing risk analyses,
- Determining hazard rates,
- Thorough testing and
- Compiling safety certification.
As a customer and operator, you profit from the following advantages:
- High planning safety for the equipment
- Early detection of planning errors
- Optimum co-ordination of the equipment to customer needs
- Shorter implementation times thanks to precisely defined requirements
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Substantiated verification of equipment safety
- Conflict-free acceptance of equipment by authorities
- Documentation of reliability, availability and maintainability
- Monitoring of ongoing, long-term maintenance work
- Increased economic efficiency of the equipment
Workshops and training sessions
RAMS management is becoming more and more important on account of the high investment volume and the risk potential. In workshops and training sessions together with you, we examine the levels of safety and availability which your equipment must have.
Just let us know what you need.