HANNING & KAHL has added an electro- hydraulic module for hydraulic brake activation to its product portfolio designed especially for the use of hydraulic brake systems in metro vehicles. The ready-to-install, electrohydraulic module comprises hydraulic pressure generation, pressure regulation and electric control in one. The wiring between the electronic brake control unit and the hydraulic system which usually takes place in the vehicle is already integrated. In basic version, the electro-hydraulic module is composed of proven standard components in modular design. Further functions can also be integrated into the electrohydraulic module in accordance with technical braking requirements.
The Advantages for You:
- substantial minimisation of vehicle wiring
- straightforward mounting of a tried and tested module
- easy commissioning
- good accessibility to all individual modules/standard components
- high availability with simple and fast replacement of individual modules / standard components
- minor maintenance and simple repair by straightforward replace ment of individual modules